Get Ready to “Unlock the Unknown” at Hall A2, Booth 417
Please join Ocean from June 24-27, 2019 in Munich for LASER World of PHOTONICS, one of the premier events in the photonics industry. See our latest spectroscopy and sensing product and solutions innovations, and be on hand for a historic announcement on the evolution of Ocean Optics from a supplier of spectral products to a provider of spectral knowledge.
|Monday, 24 June||9 a.m.-5 p.m.||Exhibit hours|
|Monday, 24 June||2 p.m.||Press event – special announcement*|
|Tuesday, 25 June||9 a.m.-6 p.m.||Exhibit hours|
|Tuesday, 25 June||4:30-6 p.m.||Brand launch customer party|
|Wednesday, 26 June||9 a.m.-6 p.m.||Exhibit hours|
|Thursday, 27 June||9 a.m.-4 p.m.||Exhibit hours|
* If you’re an editor or other media representative interested in attending this event, please contact Danielle.Ravenshorst@OceanOptics.com.
Booth Highlights – New Products and SolutionsHere’s what to expect from our live experiment demonstrations:
- High-definition Ocean HDX spectrometer – using our flagship spectrometer, which is now available in an extended-range (200-1100 nm) version, to measure edible oils|
- High-speed Ocean FX spectrometer – taking advantage of the super-fast Ocean FX to measure phosphorescence of various materials
- Additional imaging products – including the PixelCam multispectral camera and the FD-D8R, a robust, non-contact, real-time spectrophotometer designed for use in industrial applications
- LSM Series LEDs – introducing LED light sources for fluorescence excitation and other measurements requiring narrowband illumination
The Fun Stuff We’ll have chocolates, pens and other giveaways at our booth this year, while supplies last. Be sure to come to our brand launch party on Tuesday, 25 June, 4:30-6 p.m. for a gift commemorating the occasion.
Schedule a Meeting with Your Ocean Representative If you need to set aside some time for personal business meeting, we’ve reserved private meeting space located conveniently nearby. Arrange a date and time with us before the show at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 26-319-0500 or +49 711-341696-0.